11 December, 2013

Observations & conclusions pt. 3

For some reason, I just keep forgetting that I have a blog. I have so many ideas I want to jot down but as the day goes by, they end up just fading away.

Just a heads up, I'm in Pune at the moment and today is my nephew's birthday. Alistair, Happy fuckin' birthday! It's so cold out here that my piss is freezing and my nuts are slowly turning into ice-cubes.

Anywho, observations and conclusions time. Here goes.

- People come and go, people betray you but dogs are the only creatures on earth that love you more than they love themselves.

- House lizards or geckos are the most mis-understood creatures. People who hate lizards are most likely to be shallow scumbags.

- Do you live to choose? Or do you choose to live?

- If someone asks you for water, never refuse them. That's the least you can do. 

- Sometimes I wish guns weren't invented. It took away the whole purpose of a bare knuckle fight where both would have an equal opportunity to beat or get beaten.

- Advice is one thing that everybody loves to give for free but nobody likes to receive it.


That's all for now. Feels good to be back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment