13 July, 2012

Observations & conclusions


After five months in exile, I have returned to enlighten the world about things that don't really matter.

In this recurring section titled 'Observations & conclusions', I shall state my observations and try my very best (or not) to provide an apt conclusion to it.


I have observed that SantaClaus encourages prostitution during Christmas. Why else would he ride a sleigh and yell 'Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! to all?

I have observed that basset hounds are stoner dogs. Really.

Spare the rod and flare the joint. It works.

If life was a race, all would have wanted to die first.

Hear, when a person talks. Listen, when a person speaks.

Soldiers fight a losing battle. In war, nobody wins.

The most powerful force in the world is not love, it's gravity.



Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment